[dwm] Being not so elitist

From: markus schnalke <meillo_AT_marmaro.de>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:48:04 +0200

Hoi community,

the website ( http://www.suckless.org/dwm ) contains the following
words:

        "This keeps its userbase small and elitist. No novices asking stupid
        questions."

Please discuss about removing, or altering that.
The reason is, that I met people who thought, that the dwm-/suckless-
community is arrogant. They refered to these sentences.

In my oppinion that is not true, and the words should be taken with a
smile ... however, it leaves no good picture of us in the public.

I think we dont have to write this down ... if it's true though, then
people will find it out on their own.

comments appreciated

meillo