Re: [dwm] Being not so elitist

From: John Mpanos <maihem666_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 04:49:53 +0300

It was a funny line to read when i first visited suckless.org.
Based on the amount of information on the whole site, i would say that
the aforementioned sentences were merely a joke at the time of their
writing.

As for all the previous posts, and not a specific one in particular,
just one comment. It is the nature of man to ask stupid questions, and
the nature of elitists to ask smart questions and answer them
themselves. (I would define elitist as someone that is never satisfied
with his accomplishments, rendering them as "poor" and "could be
better")

dwm is a nice project, and i don't believe anything will change that.
From the moment i flexed it to my appetite, it has served me
infallibly.

A big thanks to Anselm for the new releases, we owe i believe...

--
Dum inter homines sumus, colamus humanitatem.