[dwm] DWMII layout with a "more better" integration

From: QUINTIN Guillaume <coincoin169g_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 22:56:22 +0200

Hi all and pancake !

This is the dwmii.c file containing the dwmii layout with the
instructions to make it work !

@pancake :

> I dont see any point for having a function called
> "dwmiinoinfiniteloop"

Well this function is necessary, I didn't know how to call it, though
its name is relevant... If you don't like its name feel free to change
it but I won't. The important thing is that it does its job.

> conditional and loop brackets should be in the same line (for () {...)
> and if () { instead of for()\n{.

Well, everyone has its habits, since it does not alterate the quality of
the code.

Kind regards,
QUINTIN Guillaume