Re: [dwm] Purpose of Monocle Layout

From: Ian Daniher <it.daniher_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 16:31:50 -0400

Hi All,
I use Monocle it often on my 12" portable.

BTW, a friend and I came up with the idea, that it would be useful to
have some visual hint of how many windows you are actually viewing in
monocle. Say, there are five windows with currently viewed tag and
you're viewing the third window in the stack; then there could be an
indicator like: [3/5] or [..*..]. What do you guys think about that?

I definitely think that an indicator of how many windows are on the tab
would be helpful.

Also, implementing the alt-tab to switch between the windows on that tab
would seem to make sense.

Not being a C coder, I can't offer assistance in the creation of a patch or
in the addition of code, but I'd greatly appreciate the aforementioned
functionality.

Thanks!

--
Ian Daniher