Re: [dwm] Purpose of Monocle Layout

From: Kai Großjohann <kai_AT_emptydomain.de>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 23:43:19 +0200

Others have stated that they used it on small screens. I find that even
with bigger screens some programs tend to be full-screen anyway. One
prime example is the web browser. Also, if you use one of those
graphical mail reading thingies, then they have lots and lots of little
windows and toolbars, so you'll want those to be full-screen, too. And
then there are IDEs and PDF viewers.

I often gather multiple of such windows into one tag, which is in
monocle layout.

Kai