Re: [dwm] savefloats isn't working in 5.1

From: RCarter <tworoadsconverged_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 16:59:25 -0400

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 4:32 PM, Matthias-Christian Ott <ott_AT_enolink.de>wrote:

> RCarter wrote:
> > This page: http://www.suckless.org/wiki/dwm/patches/save_floates.html
> > says about the save_floats patch: "Recently it became part of the main
> > distribution of dwm"
> >
> > I'm just switching to 5.1, and have never used this functionality before.
> > I don't think its working.
>
> I hope this works for you.
>
> Regards
> Matthias-Christian

You're the greatest! Thanks!

One of my most important programs, for Chinese learning, Wenlin, which runs
under wine, is now behaving right under dwm for the first time.
I wanted it to work perfectly for the benefit of my other user, who is
fortunately
converted to my minimalist setup with dwm.

This savefloats patch is important. Thanks again.