[dwm] some proposed changes

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 12:55:32 +0200

Attached there is a patch with some changes to dwm.c. It uses
XLowerWindow and XMoveResizeWindow instead of configure functions in
restack() and resize() respectively. I suposse there is a good reason
to use configure here, but since Anselm is on holidays I ask here if
somebody knows the reason. I'm using it this way and have found no
problems so far but they could appear with tricky programs. It removes
some loc and I think the code is a bit more consistent this way.
The other change is a new click option: ClkTagButton, this way you can
have buttons in the tags to see previous tags or to see all of them.
Anyway, the comment in config.def.h should be corrected to explain the
current behaviour with ClkTagBar. My config.h is attached too, with
some interesting custom functions.

Greets,

--
- yiyus || JGL .