[dwm] current hg tip

From: Martin Hurton <martin.hurton_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:07:00 +0200

I think the commit bca7a556aa03 in the official dwm repo introduced a
new bug.

The following is the excerpt fro the Xlib manual:
"Some functions return Status, an integer error indication. If the
function fails, it returns a zero. If the function returns a status of
zero, it has not updated the return arguments."

So, if the XGetTransientForHint() function fails, the trans variable
is not updated and its value is undefined.

I suggest to revert this commit and apply the patch a proposed
yesterday.

/Martin