Re: [dwm] dwm: request to discuss

From: Christian Garbs <mitch_AT_cgarbs.de>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 10:51:33 +0200

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 11:21:34PM +0300, Maxim Vuets wrote:

> Next, tags. Really cool idea for sure. But let's be honest: how much
> of us use them as tags, not as workspaces? I think not much.

If you want to have workspaces, have a look at my dwm fork:

http://www.cgarbs.de/dwm-mitch.en.html

It completely removes tags and uses the traditional workspace model
instead.

It's still based on dwm 4.7 because I don't need Xinerama, don't know
any other features I'm missing out and of course because it's a lot of
work to port those patches to current dwm. I'm completely happy with
this old fork.

Regards,
Christian

--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de
Wer glaubt, nie Recht zu haben, irrt sich.