Re: [dwm] Re: keyboard input focus

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:30:03 +0100

2008/9/9 bill lam <cbill.lam_AT_gmail.com>:
> Mouse click on a window should bring the window to the front (z-order)
> and the keyboard focus (the caret) should also transfer to a child of
> that window. But this is not always happens, to make it worse the
> problem does not show up when I try to reproduce it.

Which terminal are you using?
I remember that I noticed such behavior back in the times when I used
urxvt, however I switched to uxterm long ago which seems to work
properly. And since st will be the official terminal for dwm in the
future, I hope that it won't show such behavior as well...

Kind regards,
--Anselm