[dwm] 5.2 problems

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:34:51 +0200

I have just pull the 5.2 release and start trying it and find some nasty
problems when handling the slave area..

Example:

* open one pidgin and 20 terminals.

the pidgin window changes it size all the time (not all slave windows
have the same size). This is because:

1- with resizehints enabled it is possible to loose windows (located
outside the screen)

2- without resizehints . the latest window in the slave area

heres a shot without resizehints:

http://news.nopcode.org/dwm52.png

if i close some some terminals the latest window height (pidgin) is
reduced, and after some more closed terminals it gets bigger again.

is this how it should be? looks quite anoying to me.

--pancake