[dwm] Xinerama

From: Gregory Fong <gvfong_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:11:51 -0700

Hi everyone,

I just recently got a second monitor and am trying to set up dwm with
Xinerama, so that the primary monitor has the master window and the
secondary has the stack, as described here:
http://www.unpluggable.com/?p=112

It looks to me like a lot has changed since that was written, because
when I launch dwm the master and stack remain on the primary window, and
I haven't been able to find anything helpful in the mailing list
archives. Does anyone know of any patches that exist to bring back the
secondary window stack behavior?

--
 Gregory V. Fong >< GPG key: 0BAE9648 (was: B4E47844)