Re: [dwm] Terminals retain size of stack

From: Tinou <tinoucas_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:40:55 +0200

Hi,

Could this have something to do with gvim not getting proper size at
launch ? (wrong number of lines: about 2 or 3 less than expected,
until resize)
I'm out of guesses on this issue: tried with and without resizehints
(made a small function to toggle that btw), different versions of
gvim, with and without any config, newer versions of gtk, xorg, nvidia
driver... but I'm currently using a 2.6.22 kernel (the 2.6.25 made
hiccups in mpd playback, don't know why)

Regards,

--
Tinou