Re: [dwm] [dvtm] Status bar script

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 22:29:41 +0100

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 08:43:36PM +0200, Claudio wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the script it is a nice idea to use unicode characters for the
> > battery level indicator, unfortunately dvtm currently can't handle it and
> > therefore displays it at the wrong place. Do you care enough to send a
> > patch which corrects it?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Marc
> >
> To be honest i actually don't have the time to work on it. I had some
> problem in RL
> and cannot use a PC for more than ~10 minutes (no, i'm not arrested, just i
> leaved
> my childhood home). I hope to find a bit of time to write a patch, though
> any
> contribution from the dvtm community is really appreciated.

Hope you will survive your PC free time ;) Unfortunately I am also
rather busy with school and work related things. Furthermore I have
a Freerunner laying around here which would need my attention but I so
far haven't found the time to do anything useful with it. Okay I managed
to get my bluetooth keyboard working but thats about all which is a
real shame.

So it's noted on my TODO list although not particularly high on it.

Regards,
Marc

--
 Marc Andre Tanner >< http://www.brain-dump.org/ >< GPG key: CF7D56C0