Re: [dwm] How to detect TAG activity?

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 17:13:01 +0100

2008/11/4 Premysl Hruby <dfenze_AT_gmail.com>:
> On (04/11/08 16:37), yy wrote:
>> To: dwm mail list <dwm_AT_suckless.org>
>> From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
>> Subject: Re: [dwm] How to detect TAG activity?
>>
>> 2008/11/4 markus schnalke <meillo_AT_marmaro.de>:
>> > I think it is worth to add this script (or an improved version) with
>> > explanations to the wiki.
>> > Any volunteer? (I don't have time atm.)
>> >

>> > meillo
>> >

>> I could do it. I can submit it today or tomorrow, but then I think wmu
>> should be included in the hg repository (the script could go inside
>> the tarball). This is up to Anselm, of course.
>>
>> --
>>

>> - yiyus || JGL .
>>

> In which repository do you mean that wmu should be included? I can add
> this script to wmu's repo, as it is pretty handy.
>
> -Ph
>
> --
> Premysl "Anydot" Hruby, http://www.redrum.cz/

There are 2 possible solutions:
1. Include the script in your repo, and we link to it from some dwm wiki page.
2. Move wmu repository to suckless hg, with the other tools.
I just want to avoid having the script and description in the suckless
wiki and the code in your own repository. I'd choose number 2, though
it is not a big deal anyway ;)

--
- yiyus || JGL .