Re: [dwm] subnotebooks take two

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 07:47:54 +0100

I'm using eeepc 1000H, too. What I really like about it is the small
size. I was using Thinkpad x-series Notebooks before and what I really
miss on the 1000H is the hardware volume control. Nevertheless the
connectivity of the eeepc is great and the keyboard is still ok (but
still not as good as the ones used in Thinkpads.) As said before, the
right shift key is a bit annoying, but I got used to.

eee pc is a nice netbook/subnotebook if you want to program a small
piece of code on the road :)

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)