Re: [dwm] Re: nonoverlapping floats patch

From: Oskar Nordquist <oskar.nordquist_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 01:09:41 +0100

I just realized my naïve 10-minute implementation depends on the order of the
clients. I made the patch on top of my 'attachaftersel' patch which attaches
new clients after the selected client instead of at the front (replacing
master).
It will most certainly behave strange if using it in stock dwm :(

I guess it should be rather simple to fix. I just don't have the time right
now to do it, unfortunately. I will be going away on a trip for 1 week.