[dwm] dwm-5.3

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 20:37:38 +0000

Hi,

there was some silence during the last weeks, simply because I am/was
rather busy but also because I'm working on a secret surprise project
(yes it's st related). But I won't tell anything about it yet -- I
hope to disclose the details at 25C3 in Berlin in a couple of weeks ;)

Anyway, it's time for a new dwm release, you can fetch it from

  http://code.suckless.org/dl/dwm/dwm-5.3.tar.gz

This release contains the spawn() version of Neale and several
bugfixes regarding the NOBORDER handling in 5.2, and a new config.h
option which allows to set use server grabs during mouse based
resizals/movements.

Let me know any issues.

Kind regards,
--Anselm