Re: [dwm] dwm on tablet pc

From: <joten_AT_freenet.de>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:05:24 +0100

> getting the buttons working was a bit of a voyage (all 12 mins of
> it) :
Yes, if the only problem is to get the buttons of the tablet pc working
with X, than 12 mins would be far enough.

> patch set to do what?
I do not have a convertible, therefor no hardware keyboard, but I want
at least be able to type a URL, which is possible with cellwriter
(onscreen keyboard).
=> patch for changing the focus model.

And it would be nice to launch my favourite apps with not more then two
clicks (two button mouse aka pen).
=> patch for a launch bar and dmenu with the abillity to click on
entries.

But so far it seems, nobody has already done this.

Cheerio!