Re: [dwm] [Offtopic] minimalistic filesystem ncurses viewer

From: Ricardo Catalinas Jiménez <jimenezrick_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 16:43:07 +0100

> I use vifm, what bugs did you encounter?

I liked vifm but it gave me some random segmentation fault, mostly
when the window was resized, also sometimes the screen was badly
redrawn. At least that happend to me with my Ubuntu 8.04 on amd64.

> Even compiling with ncursew, fm does not display utf8 properly, is it
> a known issue?

I'm gonna look that, maybe I should change a few ncurses calls to
support wide characters.

--
Ricardo