Re: [dwm] [Offtopic] minimalistic filesystem ncurses viewer

From: Jack Woehr <jax_AT_well.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 10:01:11 -0700

Ian Daniher wrote:
> What's wrong with midnight commander? It's an oldy but a goody.

Using it for at least 15 years (and Norton Commander on MS-DOS before
that). I use mc every day. It's my most important file tool. I even keep
older
(and simpler) revs of MC around so I can compile it on weird operating
systems.

Midnight Commander forever!!

--
Jack J. Woehr            # I run for public office from time to time. It's like
http://www.well.com/~jax # working out at the gym, you sweat a lot, don't get