Re: [dwm] [Offtopic] minimalistic filesystem ncurses viewer

From: Jack Woehr <jax_AT_well.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 15:27:47 -0700

Ricardo Catalinas Jiménez wrote:
> At this moment I don't have OpenBSD installed to try it. But I removed
> the -ansi and -pedantic flags from the published code because they are
> too strict for the casual user and they can cause too much trouble.
>
> CFLAGS = -O2 -Wall $$(pkg-config --cflags glib-2.0)
> LDFLAGS = -s -lncurses $$(pkg-config --libs glib-2.0)
Same problem even with. This is something easy, I'm sure. I just haven't
put more than a few minutes into it yet. When I get some time I'll look
into it.

--
Jack J. Woehr            # I run for public office from time to time. It's like
http://www.well.com/~jax # working out at the gym, you sweat a lot, don't get