Re: [dwm] [dclip] dmenu-based clipboard manager

From: Delta <delta.tecblog_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 19:31:09 +0100

I usually use ISO-8859-15 character encoding on my system. I have tried with UTF-8 and also there was no problem, so let me try to delimit the problem:
Can you see your selection OK in the ~/.dclip_cache file after the M+C+c?
Do you see weird characters only on shift+ins?
Does this garbage appear anywhere you paste the clipboard content?

Kind regards,
Delta