Re: [dwm] last.fm + youtube downloader scripts

From: Ian Daniher <it.daniher_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:04:06 -0500

Using the external browser is a great hack, especially since w3m
supports three of them.

For mplayer scripting, I use the following command:
mplayer -really-quiet $URL&> /dev/null&

When I want high-quality videos, I manually edit the script to add
"&fmt=18" to the end of line starting "URL=". This will increase
web traffic, but will give a much better picture.