Re: [dwm] Re: What happened here?

From: Jack Woehr <jax_AT_well.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 13:40:22 -0700

hiro wrote:
>> Dwm is also philosophically transformational if you've not previously
>> absorbed the concept of "Simplicity as a Virtue".
>>

> I don't understand a word, sorry.
> And yeah, I understand what simplicity is about..
I didn't mean to imply that you hadn't. I mean there is a world
of open source operating system users out there who think
the bloat of Linux is the normal state of affairs. I probably should
have used the English impersonal "if one has not previously ..." etc.
instead of the American generic "if you have not ...".

On the Internet no solipsism goes unpunished! :)

--
Jack J. Woehr            # I run for public office from time to time. It's like
http://www.well.com/~jax # working out at the gym, you sweat a lot, don't get