Re: [dwm] Re: What happened here?

From: Jack Woehr <jax_AT_well.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:54:03 -0700

Yoshi Rokuko wrote:
> I agree, but what about simplicity if you need to program and to run an
> extra binary in order to get the status of your windows? I think you would
> get more flexibility but lose simplicity?

You are wise, there is a tradeoff. DWM is, I think, the community
for those who balance things in favor of core simplicity, adding
on all the features as you yourself see fit.

--
Jack J. Woehr            # I run for public office from time to time. It's like
http://www.well.com/~jax # working out at the gym, you sweat a lot, don't get