Re: [dwm] slock - message over black screen

From: Robert Manea <rob.manea_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:02:27 +0100

Delta wrote:
> Hi list,
Hey.

> Does someone know an easy way to make slock print a message (like "I am on a meeting" or "I'll be back at 17:00") over its black screen?
> I think nobody talk about this in the list and it seems to me that it would be a good functionality.

Well, I did exactly this 2 years ago but as I don't use slock any more I
never
cared to update that patch to the current version.

Anyways, you can find a version including that feature (and also echoing
'*'
on password input) here: http://gotmor.googlepages.com/slock.tar.bz2

Should be relatively easy to adapt to the current version....
> Regards,
>
> Delt
Bye, Rob.