[dwm] [dwm+owner@suckless.org: Messages from dwm@suckless.org to you have been bouncing]

From: Joerg van den Hoff <j.van_den_hoff_AT_fzd.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:01:54 +0100

hi,

I still get sporadically (about once a week) messages
of this kind. our sysadmin tells me that he can't
see any mails rejected by our server.

I now want to check _which_ messages exactly have bounced (if
at all). question: how can I identify the mail in the
mail archive from the message number given in the bounce message?
there seems to be no way (except counting myself...) to
deduce the incremental message index. so which message is no. 7600?

thanks,

joerg

attached mail follows:

Hi, this is the mlmmj program managing the mailinglist

dwm_AT_suckless.org

Some messages to you could not be delivered. If you're seeing this
message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely for your
information.

Here is the list of the bounced messages:

        7600