Re: [dwm] GSoC 2009 mentors please shout

From: Matthias-Christian Ott <ott_AT_mirix.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 16:06:27 +0100

On Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 06:21:41PM -0500, voltaic wrote:
> Hey Matthias,

Hi,

> That URL you mentioned has some simple typos in it. The page is not
> publicly editable, so I thought I'd let you know. The things that
> stick out at me right away are:

Well, you can edit it. See http://www.suckless.org/wiki/ for further
details.

> "proof" should be "prove"
> "Our project scopes focus on advanced" should be "...focuses on advanced"
> "projects who focus" should be "projects that focus"
> Need a comma after "average and normal end users"

Thanks, very obvious. The comma seems reasonable.

> I could go on, but editing that page over email is not the most
> efficient way of doing things.

Just send me the diff or push it yourself. However, I'll take out my
grammar book and look for mistakes in the GSoC page.

Could another native speaker (preferably British) look for mistakes
as well?

Regards,
Matthias-Christian