Re: [dwm] Suckess Code Management

From: Ali Gholami Rudi <aliqrudi_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:47:55 +0330

Hi,

Amit Uttamchandani <atu13439_AT_csun.edu> wrote:
> 3. Text Editor - Vim

I mostly use elvis which, in my opinion, is much smaller, faster and
more suckless vi-clone than vim. As a little example compare elvis.syn
with vim syntax files. It even has interesting features that vim lacks
(for instance see :display or smartargs). (they might be available in
vim through scripts.)

The only problem is it is not maintained anymore, AFAIK (I have sent a
couple of patches to Steve Kirkendall but got no response; neither does
the web page show any activity). I really hope it to be maintained once
more :-(

Regards,
Ali