Re: [dwm] suckless.org stylesheet glitch

From: <miles_AT_milesgroman.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:38:01 +0000

Firefox has an excellent plug-in called firebug. Anyone on this list that has done any sort of web dev is familiar with it I'm sure. The "net" tab will tell you how fast things are being served. It wouldn't hurt to post some quantitative results.

That being said, here in the midwest of the United States, I have noticed no slow down at all.

miles