[dwm] File browser window pop-up in web browser

From: Jeremy Cartel <iesousagape_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 03:48:12 +0000

I'm currently using the latest stable version of Mozilla Firefox. However,
whenever I click on a button that requires browsing files, such as uploading
photos from my computer on an image hosting site, or in the Firefox
Preferences of where I choose to save my downloads, I have to click on
'Browse' but the current window I have to click 'Browse' on just freezes and
no other windows come up. I can still move the window, but I can't click on
anything on it. I can still use the main Firefox window, though (the one
that's up before I go into the Preferences) or any other Firefox window
that's open. The only way to make the "frozen" window go away is to kill the
Firefox process. I'm using dwm 4.7-3 and GTK 2.12.11-4 (this is what Debian
reports as the versions I'm using. I obtained using apt-get install)