[dwm] Fake key in xterm

From: Tinou <tinoucas_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:24:38 +0100

In vim, to jump to a tag (tjump) ctrl-] is used. I'm french and using a
french azerty keyboard. On windows or osx, ctrl-] can be acheived by
pressing ctrl-$ but not in xorg, since ^$ doesn't seem to exist.

ctrl-$ is simpler because to produce a ']' I need to use one more
modifier: "altgr".

So, to reproduce the windows/osx behaviour, I though I could grab the
key ctrl-$ in dwm and then send to the selected window the key
combination ctrl-altgr-].

The attach code does this and it works perfectly in gvim or
rxvt-unicode.

But not in xterm (nor uxterm).

My question is: how can I make this work in xterm ?

--
Tinou