Re: [SOLVED] [dwm] Gvim size problem

From: Preben Randhol <randhol_AT_pvv.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:57:53 +0200 (CEST)

> Here it is. Gvim is on the left -- there is huge vertical stripe on the
> right part of it. When I do float-unfloat gvim takes whole area and
> works well after that. I use 50:50 split.

What happens if you run: gvim -U NONE -u NONE

This starts gvim without loading any setup you have.

It is not ghr nor lines that will fix your problem, they are for the
vertical space and not horizontal as seem to be your problem.

type ":set columns"
in vim before and after you float unfloat the gvim to see if this changes.

HTH

Preben