Re: [dwm] OT: Wireless in dwm

From: Jeremy Jay <dinkumator_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:05:00 -0400

I used to use stalonetray to be able to access nm-applet for wireless.

But I've recently gotten a pretty good config going for wpa_supplicant
that auto-connects to my secure wireless, but also uses any unsecured
networks automatically when I'm on the road. It's pretty straightforward
to setup, and it connects faster than network manager in most cases.

Jeremy