Re: [dwm] tag rule for vlc?

From: Delta <delta.tecblog_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:45:54 +0200

Hi Preben,

Try this one for sending it to tag 6, for example:

{ NULL, NULL, "VLC media player", 1 << 5, False },

Normally you can see the WM_CLASS or WM_NAME properties with the xprop command (by running it and clicking in the desired window).

Also VLC have a parameter --video-title=<string> where you can set the title of the video windows in case it's not embedded in the interface.

Kind Regards,
Delta

On 2009-04-23, 14:04