[dwm] [OT] Suckless way of doing spreadsheet

From: Amit Uttamchandani <atu13439_AT_csun.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 12:39:14 -0700

I don't have a powerful machine so using OpenOffice was out of the
question. I was happily using gnumeric for sometime but this bug just
killed it for me:

I know this will probably be fixed but I thought there must be a
suckless way to do spreadsheets? I basically am using a
spreadsheet for nutritional purposes and there are no cells that cross
reference each other, etc. So it's quite simple.

Can I use a text file and awk?

A typical spreadsheet entry would like this:

Mon (Non-Workout)

Meal 6 Carbs Protein Fats

10oz reduced fat milk 15.6 11.2 5.6
1 scoop whey protein 3 24 1