Re: [dwm] [OT] Reputable online computer shops in Germany?

From: Preben Randhol <randhol_AT_pvv.org>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 10:11:42 +0200

On Sun, 10 May 2009 10:03:47 +0200
Adam F <adam.listmail_AT_googlemail.com> wrote:

> Its like everyone just gave up on the SSDs for now. There is no
> way I need more than ~60, and 30 would probably be fine.

Has to do with price. SSDs are expensive and besides OSes are not
optimized for this medium yet. With a 901 you have 16 or 20 Gb
depending on if you get the Linux version. Then addingin a 32 Gb SD
card should give you 52 Gb. Note, have not tested 32 Gb SD card in the
card reader, but I guess you can find out if it works if you google a
bit.

--
Preben Randhol
http://wee-free-lore.blogspot.com/