[gsoc] Re: [dwm] GSoC 2009, suckless.org has been rejected

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 02:51:39 +0200

I just want to point out that Plan 9/Inferno/Glendix/... are in gsoc,
and if anyone is interested in any related projects they can apply to
the Plan 9 organization.

For more info see http://gsoc.cat-v.org/ and for some project
suggestions see http://gsoc.cat-v.org/ideas/

Hurry up, the deadline for application is in a few days. Peace

uriel