Re: [hackers] st - folded line selection by triple click

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 08:50:47 +0200

Greetings.

In your patch you are adding a more difficult indirection that after a
triple click snap line mode is doing wrap arounds. Where is a useful
case where you really need this? I already find it difficult enough to
get into line snap mode but then I want full lines to be snapped.

Your code adds another mode, which needs to be considered: The user that
only wants to snap the line and no wrap around at all. I don’t think
this can be both handled in the triple click case.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann