Re: [hackers] Patch adding a feature similar to xterm*selectToClipboard.

From: Aleksei Kozadaev <akozadaev_AT_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 14:58:20 +0100

Thanks for the response.
I don't really care whether its windows/non-windows behaviour really. What is matter is that if it does or does not make sense. I thought this feature makes sense and I'll definitely keeping it for myself. I do agree though given the ease of the change, it's fine to keep it optional.

PS. I never was a windows user.

Cheers,
Alex