Re: [hackers] Mailing list infiltrated?

From: Harald Weber <harald.h.weber_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 12:30:55 +0100

Hi

Google sent me an email that someone tried to log into my account.
That was immediately after the signup to the mailing list.

I got the welcome email from the mailing list at: Thu, 10 Dec 2015
14:56:31 -0800 (PST)

At Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:56 PM (Eastern Standard Time) I got
an email from google that someone tried to log into my account.
Location was United States*
*The location is approximate and determined by the IP address it was
coming from.

So I thought it can be related to the signup to the mailing list.

Regards
Harald