[hackers] [dwm][patch]mark and swap between arbitrary clients

From: <crispyfrog_AT_163.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:46:55 +0800 (CST)

this is a more general approach of my last patch.
before using it, you need to bind keys for mark & swap, set border colors for marked client (normmarkcolor, selmarkcolor) in config.h.and to use it, basically, you mark the client you are interest of, and navigate to another client in any monitor or tag to swap with, then you trigger the swap function. the focus stays on the initially marked client(this is different in my last patch), and the mark vanishes.
I found it's very useful when using dwm with multiple displays, it's more flexible to move a client around this way.