[hackers] [surf-webkit2] Fix default font size

From: Charles Lehner <cel_AT_celehner.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 13:23:55 -0500

On Wed, 20 Jan 2016 12:06:09 -0500
Charles Lehner <cel_AT_celehner.com> wrote:

> One thing I found is that in surf-webkit2 (both repos), some fonts
> are incorrectly sized. This could just be the site I am using; I have
> not fully investigated it, but I only noticed this in surf-webkit2, not
> in epiphany (another browser that uses libwebkit2gtk-4.0).

I was able to fix this by changing the defaultfontsize from 12 to 16. I
think that the unit of default-font-size changed, so that in old webkit
it was considered 12pt and in webkit2 it is interpreted as 12px
instead, which is smaller. I'm attaching a patch to preserve the old
usual default size of 12pt/16px.

Regards,
Charles