Re: [hackers] [scc] Revert "[driver] use pointers in tools lookup table" || Quentin Rameau

From: Quentin Rameau <quinq_AT_fifth.space>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 17:33:58 +0200

> if you look at the type-translation-tables, there
> is kind of a "hack" to support the Plan 9 compiler
> as well. The idiom of making a pointer struct-array
> was circumvented to avoid doing that.
I didn't understand what you meant by “make the changes in the
arch-code-lookup-tables”, I thought you wanted me to modify the code
there.
Yes I would have had to use the same kind of hack, but, as stated in
the revert message, that was a lose commit from a testing branch.
So yes, no, whatever, yet another noisy suckless ml thread.