Re: [hackers] [sbase][Patch] date: add date/time setting capability

From: Evan Gates <evan.gates_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 20:01:38 -0800

On Dec 28, 2016 19:09, "John Vogel" <jvogel4_AT_stny.rr.com> wrote:

On Wed, 28 Dec 2016 17:42:39 -0800
Michael Forney <mforney_AT_mforney.org> wrote:

> Apart from these nits, this looks good to me.

Your help is greatly appreciated, thank you. Revised patch below.

For future reference, could I request use of scissors for this? Git am[0]
has a feature to cut off everything above a line containing only 8< (looks
like scissors) and dashes. e.g.

Keeping conversation above this line and patch bow it makes applying the
patch easier, no need to manually get rid of the rest of the email.

Thanks

[0] https://git-scm.com/docs/git-am