Re: [hackers] [sbase] Revert "ed: remove double free in join()" || Roberto E. Vargas Caballero

From: Thomas Mannay <audiobarrier_AT_openmailbox.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 22:08:23 +0000

Hello Roberto,

The trouble with reverting my commit is that readding the double free completely
crashes ed if more than one join is performed. I think this patch (which also reverts
back to having no double free) should handle your concern via blocking signal handling
until the join is finished.

Thomas

--
Thomas Mannay <audiobarrier_AT_openmailbox.org>