Re: [hackers] [dwm][patch] Fix transparent borders

From: Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 15:53:41 +0200

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 02:30:56PM +0200, Jakub Leszczak wrote:
> > Maybe it can be added to the wiki page for the alpha patch?
>
> To me it is also OK. Like I said I personally didn't even think it is
> worthy of a patch.
> And if you don't want this to be part of mainline, then I guess I
> could add some text on alpha patch page.
>
> > The wiki is public and can be pushed to.
>
> I have other code which could make for a good candidate for a patch.
> What is a process of adding such patch to the page?
> I would guess I should firstly write an email and get a green light
> from you, and then create/push a commit in the wiki repository, right?

Hi,

Anyone can contribute to the wiki: https://suckless.org/wiki/

There are some rules and guidelines to keep the wiki clean and usable for
everyone.

For modifying a certain page it might be good to contact the author(s) of the
alpha patch when you add or modify something to the page.

After review a script is run by the administrators/moderators and the HTML is
generated on the site. This happens every few days or so.

Thanks,

--
Kind regards,
Hiltjo