[hackers] About swapfocus dwm patch

From: vinícius mota <vcmota78_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 17:46:42 +0000

Hi everybody, not sure this is the right forum to contact, but I am failing
miserably at trying to install the swapfocus
<https://dwm.suckless.org/patches/swapfocus/> patch for dwm. I wonder if it
is something dumb that I am doing (most likely scenario) or if there is
something wrong with the patch. I have two other patches successfully
installed (hide vacant tags and pertag) and a few others for st as well, so
there is a nonzero chance that I am doing everything right.

What happens is that dwm fails in the compilation phase when I set up the
swapfocus patch. My distro is gentoo, and I wrote a more detailed post here
<https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-8505682.html#8505682>.

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to write for.

Thank you all for your attention.

Vinícius.

--
Fingerprint: 1224546E7D5435465E1777CB8E65EA37669D90BE
Long Key ID: