Re: [hackers] announcing tec: temporary email commands

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 11:14:35 +0200

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 05:06:39 -0400
Cág <ca6c_AT_snopyta.org> wrote:

Dear Cág,

> This reminds me of how I use mblaze. Instead of using the plethora of
> small commands for my own convenience I made a single script to call
> them using arguments.
>
> Check mblaze here: https://github.com/leahneukirchen/mblaze
>
> It's mentioned on the "Stuff that rocks" page by the way.

yeah, I remember Leah announcing it a few years ago. It's a great set
of programs!

Your move to unify them into one shell command, shows me that I'm not
alone with my thinking that tools with a large scope are best put in
the same "namespace". Surely manuals can also help you around, but
nothing beats entering one single command, e.g. "tec", and getting a
list of all functions.

With best regards

Laslo